Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Lone Survivor - Review

A true heartfelt warlike movie that tells a great tale has arrived.  The story and plot are interesting to watch with "Lone Survivor," as it is very interesting to watch, as it progresses smoothly the entire film. However, some things are spread out longer then needed, but the proceeding parts of the film null that concept.  Also, there are scenes where a foreign language is being spoken and no translation is shown, which I wasn't in favor of.  I wished to have known what was being said, but I do understand the director's point of doing this by showing us the understanding of the seals in that given moment.  The acting on all ends was great in this film, as their performances made you believe you were in a given combat situation.  Both Mark Wahlberg and Ben Foster's performances were excellent as I truly enjoyed seeing them perform on the screen.  Their acting was done so well and it can't go unnoticed. I really did like this film for the most part and I would recommend it.  It was hard to believe it was a true story because it truly was documented so well.

Rating - 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment